[Coco] Re: Weather

Gonzalo Urday gurday at negenex.com
Fri Jan 30 10:12:17 EST 2004

Even in Miami, we are under the cold spell...60F during the day 50s at
night!!! Too cold down here!!! but a lot better than up north...Regarding
the Jupiter Patrol game...you can downloaded from:

http://www.bestway.com.br/~ric/ecocpak.htm

is under the Portuguese version "Patrulha Lunar"....

Rgds

Gonzalo