[Coco] Weather

Bruce Calkins bcalkins at disaster-relief.net
Fri Jan 30 09:31:53 EST 2004

Yup. The weather guesser this morning reported that this has been the
coldest recorded January in 86 years.  Unfortunately I can't huddle inside
today, I'm off to get more firewood off a hillside.

Bruce W.

> OK, OK !!  I give in !!  Mother nature, see that huddled mass waving the
white flag?  That's me.  Currently the temperature here in the Minneapolis
area is -22F or -30C, with windchill at -40F or -40C.  All I want to do is
sit next to my Coco, drinking a cup of hot cocoa and reading an old copy of
Hot Coco magazine.