[Coco] Keil's CoCo 3 emulator

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Jan 29 13:42:57 EST 2004

At 01:31 PM 1/29/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Roger,
>   Did you receive the CDROM and what do you think of
>David's COCO3 emulator??
>John Donaldson

Oh, yes, sorry.  I did receive the CD.

So, here's the quote of the day:

Much to my surprise, the 'nonexistent' CoCo 3 emulator by Keil does, in
fact, exist!

For the life of me I cannot figure out why it is being kept private or
isn't offered from his web site.  The last time I searched for it, it was
nowhere to be found.  I haven't played around much with the copy I have yet
but I suspect it follows in the footsteps of his other emulators, in that
doesn't run in the Win32 environment.  Still, I noticed the graphical MPI,
cassette recorder, and floppy drives, so it looks very nice.

thanks for the CD