[Coco] Re: Away Feb. 2-6; auto-rejects; Princeton what?

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 28 22:09:25 EST 2004

Dean Leiber wrote:

>>Should someone ask for the old messages then we will be able to supply then.
>>The recent request for old Delphi messages had to answered by "sorry" not
>>available.
>>

>I actually looked around on one of my MACs and found that I have some of
>the messages...
>I'll try to remove the junk. Where you guys want them?
>
>Dean

Dean,    Speaking for myself, at least, when I was asking about uploads
to the old Delphi Board I was referring primarily to applications,
patches, source, etc.  that were posted.  While it would be nice to
latch onto the whole shebang (yankee term), I would kill for an archive
of the code, especially OS-9, 6X09.  There were many useful apps and
patches that were never included on RTSI.

Cheers,  Griz