[Coco] Princeton Log Status (Long)

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Wed Jan 28 00:08:19 EST 2004

Hi,

Sorry Neil, I took no messages from you to mean that you have not started,
instead of I am so busy doing it that I don't have time to send messages to
you.

Sorry also to Gene Heskett and Dave Poitras. I just got educated again on
the perils of living on the west coast, and only checking my mail at 5 PM
and 11 PM with a 56K modem. I will lose every time, I even lost to a person
in London thinking that I could reply to a posted message and he beat me to
it. One of those persons who needs only 10 minutes of sleep and is up all
the time with a new baby. Posting at 4 AM London time made me think I would
be first. NOT! Even worse are the always on connections where some people
will get a message right away and I will not read it until much later.

I am going to give the ball to Neil as he may have even done more. Thanks a
lot Neil.

Following is a list of missing log files. There may be some months that do
not have a fifth month, I have not checked for that yet.

I know that Dennis has 2003, 2002, and maybe more of "Clean" archives. I
forgot about them. I am just not with it today. Turning on your computer and
hearing beeps and clicks from a 250 Gig drive makes the rest of the day very
uphill.

Neil please indicate if you have done more and your plans. I know that DSL
and Cable are faster than my 56K connection and in the back of my head was
the possibility that you might do as much as you have. Have you Zipped them
up and uploaded to Dennis's FTP incoming?

LOG9802D.eml

LOG9802E.eml

LOG9902E.eml

LOG0006A.eml