[Coco] Princeton Log Status

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Tue Jan 27 21:00:54 EST 2004

Hi,

What the Mailto:... does is to request YOUR default e-mail program to
generate an e-Mail to the listserver. Just some fun I noted and now found a
place to use it.

Just the other day I posted another sample e-mail to the listserver, if your
e-mail program supports mailto: then one click and you get an e-mail ready
to send. It is always nice to have a working example. (I hope I got it
right)

You can use a text editor to change "LOG0205" to "LOG0206", paste, run or
whatever and save it for building the next request.

Of course you can generate e-mails by other methods and edit them. I believe
that the critical parts are just the listserver address and "GET COCO
LOG0205A"

Outlook Express is where I tested it, other e-mail programs may also do it
as it is part of a internet RFC.
I cannot give you the reference because  my external 200 Gig hard drive now
just beeps and clicks.

This is what is generated by OE. It is intended to be edited changing the
log names to the ones you want the listserv to e-mail back to you.