[Coco] GIME Scrolling Questions

Chris Spry bugster at cedarcomm.com
Tue Jan 27 05:36:18 EST 2004

Nevermind I think. Something hit me in the afternoon to give a try with the
two GIME registers, so I reprogrammed my test program and low and behold the
idea worked.  Now I got scrolling.  Now I just need to figure out a way to
program it from shifting up a line with the scroll (the 2 registers do reset
after a full screen has scrolled by, but at the reset the screen goes back
to the normal area and then jumps up a line again....maybe if I start the
FF9D really high and lower it along with FF9E bit by bit when needed it'll
adjust and won't happen.....something to try).  I would love to get less
than 4 pixels per scroll movement if possible, but this does work for now
and if I can't it won't kill me. :)

-Chris