[Coco] Re: S.E.C.S.

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Mon Jan 26 21:38:12 EST 2004

Brad Grier wrote:

> I found a cassette labeled "S.E.C.S" from Datasoft published in 1981. I
> loaded the program and I just get a "/" with a flashing cursor. Is this
> some kind of assembler/disassember? I just can't remember.
>
> Does anyone knows what this is and what commands it accepts?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brad

I just figured it out; it's a windowed multi-tasking OS. Just kidding. I
guess this program wasn't that useful.

I also found a program called "Sigmon" which looks like some sort of
assembler and "Tiny Compiler Color 80" from Aardvark. I think the latter
converted BASIC to machine language.

I wish I had kept the instructions to this stuff.

Brad