[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] Dallas Quest

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Mon Jan 26 15:52:37 EST 2004

I never did have Dallas Quest but I am similarly stuck in "Sands of Egypt". I
could never get past the first couple of moves. I think my disk is still
working. I would love to back it up but it has copy protection on it.

I know I am mainly silent on this listing as other commitments usually keep
me too busy to delve back into my coco, but I'd just like to share a thanks
with everyone who keeps it alive.

Stephen Blunt