[Coco] Newbie help: Barden Bubble w/ Portal-9

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Jan 26 00:54:16 EST 2004

Create your project

Add a target disk called 'bubble' or something similar.

Click 'Add New Source Component'

Point to the .asm file below

In the left panel, choose Multi-Record, and in the 'output filename' field,
type something like 'bubble.bin'.  You have to give it a name to be called
on the destinated disk.  In the filetype field, choose 'binary'.

Click the Go button.  Voila.