[Coco] Looking for CoCo astronomy and space software.

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Mon Jan 26 00:05:49 EST 2004

Actually, Friends, Lee entrusted Glenside with "Planet Engine".     Sorry
that I didn't pick up on this sooner.
(My brain isn't as nimble as it used to be)   Contact me directly at
Tonypodraza at juno.com with name and address and I'll get one ready to ship
to you..

Tony Podraza, Secretary; Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the "BAKER'S DOZEN" Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
May, 15th & 16th 2004--Same Familiar Place
Best Western Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside