[Coco] Princeton B.L.CoCo - Do we have ALL the files?

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sun Jan 25 19:49:58 EST 2004

Hi,

I use E-Mail, the web method is much more work.

Watch your ISP's Mailbox, mine will overflow and bounce messages with all
the files shown in the sample. > 10 Megs!

Before putting in the FTP folder, ZIP, RAR ... and /or yEnc.

Include a text file of what you have done and plan to do.

Send a copy to Dennis and me so he can move the files and I can keep track.

Watch for any messages from Dennis should he have disk space shortages and
don't stay up all night doing this.

Thanks

Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>