[Coco] Color Computer "Appliance and Light Controller"

smostrom at mn.rr.com smostrom at mn.rr.com
Fri Jan 23 09:38:34 EST 2004

Bruce, I've been collecting some of these from eBay auctions over the past two years.  So far I have 1 Plug N Power Controller (26-1182), 7 Appliance and Light Controller Modules (26-3142), 2 Universal Appliance Modules (61-2684A), and 1 Remote Control Center (61-2680).  I've been hoping to figure out a good use for these.  If you have a plan or some practical ideas you could pass on to me, please let me know.  Thanks!

-- Steve --