[Coco] Color Computer "Appliance and Light Controller"

clifford redding clifford_redding2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 02:55:28 EST 2004

Got mine on EBay for $9.99. Radio Shack sells the modules, but I found
out today that they don't seem to work.
Too bad. I thought that it would be a fun project.

Clifford

jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
Just found a TRS-80 Color Computer Appliance and Light
Controller. I took a look inside and it's still in its's
orginal plasic, so I guess it's never been used (I didn't
buy it, but I ended up with it) From the diagram on the
side of the box, I guess you need some adapters for the
appliances/lights and some sort of Command Center. Can
anyone use one of these? Price on the box is $99.95, but
I doubt it's still worth that.

Jim