[Coco] 6809 CPU architecture

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Jan 23 01:49:52 EST 2004

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:20:08 -0600
  Roger Taylor <rtaylor at bayou.com> wrote:
>At 10:17 PM 1/22/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>>You're right, that reply was meant for Robert, but I'd
>>also like to thank you for your help too :)
>>
>>I think I'm missing something, but didn't Robert already
>>list X, Y, U, amd S?
>

>:)
>
>Think about it for a minute.

Can't think, brain hurts! :)  Hmmm, you listed them as
pointers, maybe that it or maybe I should start reading
one of the many books that I just dug out.  I take it the
one from Barden is the best (I have about six differnt
ones on 6809 assembly that I either purchased over the
years or were given to me)

Jim