[Coco] Re: Blue CoCo...

Mike Warns mikewarns at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 12:48:47 EST 2004

-- Richard Hall <ahclem at bright.net> wrote:
> The label says "Agvision" .  I would guess it was
> part of an online service program aimed at the
> farming community.

Still is:  http://www.agvisionsoftware.com/

The ag market was an early adopter of home computers,
especially TRS-80s because, as the ads back then put
it, in (some enormouse percentage) of the country you
are no more than five miles from a Radio Shack.  I
remember the big blue binders of what I assume was
Agvision (same blue as that terminal) software for the
Model 1 being remaindered around here--not much call
for agribusiness software in suburban Chicago anymore.