[Coco] Re: Blue CoCo...

Bruce Calkins bcalkins at disaster-relief.net
Thu Jan 22 09:17:58 EST 2004

It is a predecessor to the CoCo.  Basically a early home computer terminal.
It had a self contained 300 baud (or was that 150?) modem and early Vidtex
type software.  Basic and other I/O was not available or installable.  The
units were not cost effective to convert to CoCos as to much was simply not
there.  (I'm recalling a discussion in a CoCo magazine.)  It does have some
collectable value, to the right collector.  The blue ones may have been from
the pilot program in the late '70's.  Or is this one a repaint job?  I doubt
many were sold after the CoCo was on the store shelves.

Bruce W.