[Coco] Re: Disk Basic and 512 byte block floppies.

Amardeep S Chana vxlzneo02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Jan 22 08:32:48 EST 2004

"John E. Malmberg" <wb8tyw at qsl.net> wrote in message
news:bunjsf$tfi$1 at sea.gmane.org...

> _bios_disk(_DISK_READ, &diskinfo), as used below.

Thanks, John.  While I don't have Symantec C, I do have Quick-C both for DOS
and Windows so I'll start an investigation on all platforms (MS-DOS 2-6,
Windows 3-XP) each of which I have running on one machine or another.

I find the retry issue troublesome...  unless it is always on sector 1 due
to the well known post-index gap problem on those early disk formats.  But
this can be investigated as well.

Amardeep