[Coco] Looking for CoCo astronomy and space software.

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Jan 19 23:26:44 EST 2004

Alex

You can use what ever you wish to mark time. Every astronomical program
I have seen has done a conversion of Gregorian Calendar date and time to
Julian. From there the conversion is to either Local Sidereal or Grenwich
Mean Sidereal time.

Now if you want to keep time some other method so bo it. What ever floats
your boat. There are lioteraly hundreds of ways to do it.

james