[Coco] 6809 example

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Jan 18 20:19:37 EST 2004

On Sunday 18 January 2004 19:32, Theodore (Alex) Evans wrote:
>On Jan 18, 2004, at 12:09 PM, Robert Gault wrote:
>> Now Paul, I know you are not a beginner :).
>>
>> I'll assume you meant $60 = Space with a green background. So will
>> a real beginner post the values for "Hello world" for black text
>> green background.
>
>Considering that I wrote my first assembly program in 1981 (Z80) and
> my first CoCo assembly program in '83 or '84 it would hardly be
> fair for me to say, though in this list less than 25 years
> experience may still qualify me as a beginner :-)  These days when
> I write assembly I usually write 68k or SPARC.

Chuckle, I started in about 79, on an RCA 1802 cpu & the assembly
language programming manual the RCA shipped with each one back then.
Then to a couple of Z-80 boards.  Then I found the 6809 in 83 and have
been in hog heaven ever since.

--
Cheers, Gene
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap,