[Coco] Newbie stuff

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Jan 17 12:19:44 EST 2004

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:28:27 -0800
  "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com> wrote:

> [...]
Thanks Neil!

I'll check out Mix Software.  I take it you were talking
abut the K & R book, when you commented about the
developers.  I tried to read it once, and gave up.  Most C
porgrammers I have spoken with have said to ONLY use it as
a reference.

I need to stop wondering which path to take and just take
one.  Been spending way too much time wondering what the
right move was.  I have all the Assembly stuff I need, and
enough C stuff to get me started once I get proficient at
Assembly, so I think I have a course of action now.
 Cheers!

Jim