[Coco] 6X09 -> HC11/HC12

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Jan 17 10:04:26 EST 2004

JIm

The HC12 does not have the "U" register. Placing just that register
outside the HC12 will not be the same. Doing an HC12 in an FPGA
is a large task and not really cost effective unles you are interested
in taking sections of hardware out and putting other digital lagic in.
There is a question also as to whether the instruction set itself is all
or part Intellectual Property.