[Coco] Re: oh dear God, my Inbox

Rodney V Hamilton Rodney_Hamilton at GBRonline.com
Sat Jan 17 03:13:44 EST 2004

In article <3.0.6.32.20040116200456.0088f100 at maltedmedia.com>,
bathory at maltedmedia.com says...

>At 03:01 PM 1/16/04 -0800, Richard Ivey wrote:
>>Can I set up a folder and automatically have these emails
>>go there.  It's killing me guys.
>
>What client? I automatically filter [Coco] to my CoCoList Current folder in
>Eudora.
>
>>It's that or remove me from mailings.
>
>Try subscribing to the digest version?
>
>Dennis

My solution was to stop email delivery and read the list as news
via the gmane newsgroup.  My newsreader has more and better filter
options than does my Eudora mail agent.  And it doesn't fill my HD!

Rodney