[Coco] 6X09 Assembly Newbies.

Steve Ostrom ostro011 at tc.umn.edu
Fri Jan 16 23:55:54 EST 2004

One good example is the one I showed my son this past summer.  Use a
small ML program to fill up the text screen.  Compare the speed with a
BASIC program that does the same thing.  It really blew him away, and we
just hand assembled the program and executed it.  Very simple but
impressive.

-- Steve --