[Coco] 6X09 Assembly Newbies.

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Jan 16 18:35:11 EST 2004

Jim

anytime you wish to start, I imagine most of the rest here will look in
and there maybe some that just do not want to speak up until the
lessons begin.

The key is like learning a foreign language you have to develope the
skill to think in the language you want to learn. In the case of a
microprocessor you have think how the hardware inside the processor
works. The instructions are the parts of the vocabulary that makes the
processor intellegent. You have so many registers and a limited tools to
do things with. One other note, like doing math, one or two problems do
not make you proficient. The more you do the better you get. The more
you do the more you learn to write compact code. Something the boys
in Redmond Wa. seems to have forgotten how to do.

james