[Coco] 6X09 Assembly Newbies.

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Jan 16 15:15:18 EST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:59:23 -0800 (PST)
  Bob Emery <theother_bob at yahoo.com> wrote:

>--- Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>> jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
>>
>> > Are there any others out there that are trying to
>>learn 6X09
>> assembly
>> > and would like to correspond and share notes?  If so,
>>please drop
>> me a
>> > line.  Thanks!
>> >
>> > Jim
>> >

>> I strongly suggest that you not make this a private
>>endeavor. Please
>> post any such discussions/questions to this list. That's
>>the kind of
>> traffic that should be here.
>>

>Amen to that! Others here are trying to learn too and
>could benefit
>from things they never thought to ask.
>
>Bob

All:

I have NO intention of starting something seperate from
the list.  I just wanted to know if there are others out
there who are interested in learning 6X09 assembly.

I would be interested as what is considered a good common
starting point for us newbies though.  Maybe we could
focus on a common problem/project and work on it.

Jim