[Coco] 6309 microprocessor project 01-16-2004

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Fri Jan 16 14:54:12 EST 2004

Again,

Since this version of the emulator will require a 586
preferably a Pentium I am assuming these block
moves of 8k will require very little time, but I can
see how this might effect NitrOS-9 or OS-9
Level 2 though.  How much time does NitrOS-9
or OS-9 Level 2 kernel spend switching MMU
pages as opposed to getting or putting bytes
without the MMU page being changed.
change.

John Collyer