[Coco] Re: Jingo - Jango - Mars

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu Jan 15 23:06:25 EST 2004

Hello Neil

On 01/15/04, Neil Morrison wrote:

> [...]

 Then why isn't the USA the safest place on earth? Why are Americans
> safer in Cairo, Egypt than in Los Angeles?

Sorry! That's an apples and oranges comparision! In Eygpt, Jordan, Syria etc
if you get caught stealing, you lose a hand, in the US and I presume
Canada, that would be labeled cruel and unusual punishment and the amputee
would then be supported for the rest of his/her miserable life by us tax
payers. But listen folks, we have a great group here, but if we contiuinue
this thread... we won't. So I'm pleading that it stop right now. At least
let's move it to another forum.

I think it's wonderful that a little 8 bit computer like the CoCo can be the
catylist <sp?> that brings such a diverse group together.

If anyone thinks I took a shot and then said "Let's be friends" feel free to
rebut, But that's all I have to say about that <saith Forest Gump>.

> NM

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                    _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard