[Coco] ROMPak transfer to disk with cart2ram?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Jan 15 17:28:42 EST 2004

>Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:07:41 -0500
>From: Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net>

>Willard Goosey wrote:
>>>Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:35:28 -0500
>>>From: Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net>

>Paks must start at $C000. It is possible that your pak relocates itself
>to RAM before the game starts; then $5xxx makes sense. Or, the list may
>have a typo and $5xxx does not make sense.

Err, yes.  I'm aware that the ROM itself starts at $C000.  What I
meant to say is something like "I don't know where the pak is supposed
to be for Neil's patch list to be accurate."

Tell you what, I'll repost that list.

>Are you able to disassemble some of the pak code? If it is going to
>relocate, that code should be shortly after the start of code.

I probably could, but it's not really worth the trouble.  I've
probably got a CoCo 3 version of Centipede around, and it would be in
COLOR on a CM-8! :-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA