[coco] Where can I read this list...

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Jan 15 15:56:03 EST 2004

I think this is a call that we need to get back on topic
here.  I too am guilty of OT posts, but this list is
getting almost as bad with respect to OT posts as the
Princeton list was getting with SPAM.

Maybe we should have a second CoCo Social list where
non-CoCo related messages can be posted?

To be quite honest, I'm getting a little tired of the OT
posts and find that I spend more time wading through them
than I do learning from the few CoCo related posts to this
list.

Jim