[Coco] off-topic, space program

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Jan 15 04:01:15 EST 2004

At 01:23 AM 1/15/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>We need to stay ahead of the Chinese in technology.
>They already took all our factory type jobs.
>If I go into Wallmart everything I see being sold there says, "Made in
>China" on it.

When I lived in Arkansas for 8 years, somebody owned a very valuable but
very empty lot at the 4-way intersection going through the town next to the
big Wal*Mart, and they put up a big sign that was painted "Clinton sold the
country to the Chinese," and something else, but that's all I
remember.  Ofcourse, in this big melting pot, it's not just Chinese, but
more-so Japanese who's buying up all of our corporations, so I'd say we've
probably voted on a few presidents we shouldn't have, but at the same time,
there's nothing we can do now except live it, love it, and watch your own
yard.  :)