[Coco] off-topic, space program

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Jan 15 00:43:44 EST 2004

At 06:39 PM 1/14/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Roger
>
>I am not holding my breath to the next moon mission. 2020 and I
>will 70 yrs old. I may not make to 2030,
>
>james

Looks like I'll be around 61 when a man steps foot on Mars.  This leads me
to believe that we will all have done virtual reality trips long before
then and will have already traveled there in our own way, the only possible
way.  I think my next computer gadget will be a pair of expensive 3-D
goggles, and I'll keep working on my 3-D virtual solar system, and make
this dang Mars landing myself.  :)