[Coco] 6309 microprocessor project 01-14-2004

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Wed Jan 14 16:37:26 EST 2004

Yes that's right, but you'll have to be a trusted software
provider because users of the emulator will be able to
turn on/off a security switch that will prevent access to
the two special opcodes $11FD and $11FF. The switch
had to be added to give individual users security for their
host system.  The ability is there to use the special opcodes
but it's up to each user whether or not to use them.  If they
trust you then they will use your software if they don't your
software might not work as you planned it.

John Collyer