[Coco] 6309 microprocessor project 01-13-2004

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Jan 14 00:46:39 EST 2004

At 10:59 PM 1/13/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I am sticking to the way Jeff handled things with regards to ROM and DSK
>images.  I know about 16K or 32K rom images, howbeit they might be banked
>rom images with much more rom memory then just 16K or 32K.  I understand
>that these banked rom images write to $FF40 to switch the banks.  DSK images
>will be the JVC standard with no deviation.
>
>John Collyer

I desparately need to go through my tons of CoCo emulator .dsk files and
separate the JV ones from the M.E.S.S. ones.  I've also got tons of .CAR
and .PAK files that I have no idea what emulator they go to.  I have Keil's
CoCo 2 emulator, JV's emulators, and M.E.S.S.

All of the .DSK files are just scrambled together, but I do have them
separated into DECB and OS9 folders.