[Coco] Question about Delphi's CoCo Sig (1980's)

Rogelio Perea os9dude at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 19:31:20 EST 2004

Ray Watts wrote:

> Neil,   I checked out the Delphi link you posted, including FAQ and
> Terms of Service, but found no indication that an archive of 1980's and
> 1990's uploads exist.  Do you, or does anyone else, know if an archive
> does,indeed, exist?  There were many valuable uploads listed in the
> Rainbows that never made it to the RTSI site (or CD).  Like Perry, I
> couldn't afford the luxury of Delphi back then (for the opposite
> reasons; kids in college, etc) and would like to download some of them.
>  If they still have the archive, it would be well worth the $3.95/month
> to join.  Thanks.
>
> Griz
>

> Neil Morrison wrote:
>
>>It's still there but it's a pale and sickly shadow of it's former
>>self.
>>
>>http://forums.delphiforums.com/cocosig/start
>>
>>NM

The files apparently are still stored somewhere in Delphi's vaults... as
Neil pointed out, the messaging activity is almost zerp, except for the
ocassional post by the still less than 5 active CoCo-ists that visit the
Delphi CoCo SIG. Still, the message archive is one plus to have available,
there are some invaluable threads still open.

Will post a message about the file archive...

-=[ Rogelio ]=-