[Coco] Interrupt Confusion

ostro011 ostro011 at umn.edu
Mon Jan 12 17:48:03 EST 2004

On 12 Jan 2004, Robert Gault wrote:
> jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
>
> > Roger
> >
> ><snip>
>
> > Forgot the PIA is a creature from the Dark
> > Lagoon.
> >
> > james
> >

> Funny you should mention that. My wife saw the movie "Creature from the
> Black Lagoon" as a child and it still scares her when it shows up on TV.

I can sympathize with your wife.  I saw it with my parents when I was a
little kid, and spent most of the movie out talking with the lady that made
the popcorn.  When the creature comes out of the water and starts to reach
over the side of the boat, oh, man, shivers just thinking about it.  That
was one mean movie !!

-- Steve --