[Coco] Re: Coco 4

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed Jan 7 17:10:17 EST 2004

Hello peak at mail.polarcomm.com

I was referring to the multifunction card with the FD HD serial and parallel
ports on it. Someone, apparently not you, mentioned using one or reverse
engineering it as mentioned in the quote I cut below.
<cut>
"and any ISA cards which we use will need to be examined to determine thier
port addresses. If anyone knows of an ISA bus multifunction card with
HD,FD,Parralell,2 serial or so please let me know."
<end cut>

That was the last post and the one I was responding to.

On 01/07/04, peak at mail.polarcomm.com wrote:
> Richard
> Have one what? A schematic of a cocoxt?.Yeah, I want it.
> You have an actual cocoxt? Woudn't want to pay much.
> Thanks for offering though!

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                    _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard