[Coco] Re: Any reason to put a 6309 in a Coco2?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jan 7 13:02:27 EST 2004

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 11:55, Torsten Dittel wrote:
>> I'd say that this was treading on some tissue paper thin ice.
>> AFAIK, the copies also have to remain in your physical posession.
>
>You might be right... actually I don't know. Those copyright laws
>changed in the US and here in Germany as well last year.
>
>Torsten

Ahh, well, I was going by US versions, which haven't been changed in
quite a while except for the lifetime of the copyright, which has
effectively been extended to infinity here.  Nothing like the
founding fathers had in mind IMO.

As Bill S. said, first we kill all the lawyers.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M