[Coco] Re: Any reason to put a 6309 in a Coco2?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Wed Jan 7 03:57:44 EST 2004

Offlist didn't work...

Hi Brad,
might be too much Mocha stuff, so I'll send that offlist:

Is the applet size of Mocha growing with each binary/disk image you add
or will a new disk image load only if selected?

Another thing:

I noticed that there's no drive selection taking place, e.g. DIR1 shows
the same as DIR0. If I do a DSKINI2 then anything is deleted on "Drive
0". I don't remember what happens if only one drive is connected to a
disk controller on a real CoCo. Does Disk BASIC somehow check this and
will display a ?DN ERROR if I do a DIR1 or something like that on the
non-existant Drive 1 or will it just display an ?IO ERROR?

Regards,
Torsten