[Coco] Re: [OT] Re: That 'mail' in polarcomm

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Tue Jan 6 15:07:05 EST 2004

In article <b7bff475.fe0c13a8.818c800 at mail.polarcomm.com>,
peak at mail.polarcomm.com writes:
> Dennis
> How do I fix this? I also dont want people to have to Guess
> about my address.
> Eric

It really depends on your setup.  The configuration error could be
on the system you use to send your e-mail, or it could be on the
mail server that used to send your mail out.

I would expect that if it is on the mail server, that other people
would be having problems.

If you are using an e-mail program that talks to the polarcomm.com
mail server, then usually it will use what ever e-mail address you
give it as a from:.

I do not know if you have specified your e-mail program, but you may
want to check it's setup.  It may have defaulted your e-mail domain
to be mail.polarcomm.com because you use mail.polarcomm.com as your
outgoing mail server.

The support poeple for polarcomm.com should be able to help you fix
this.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only