[Coco] Eric at peak at mail.polarcomm.com

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Jan 5 22:37:26 EST 2004

Bob

My email tool allows me to send a reply via the emails current reply
to address which is what I aften do. If his email system is sending
out a false reply to then I am not going totry and guess what the
friggin correct email is. I will  do that with noone. I consider anyone
doing does not want return eamil

james