[Coco] Coco 4

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Mon Jan 5 18:54:25 EST 2004

I _REALLY_ wanted to use ISA boards for I/O etc. because they are so
cheap, but translating the addresses etc. just looked like too much
of nightmare. Too bad because a HD/FD 1 parallel/2 serial board is
around $10 IIRC. I figure a nice little horizontal case/power supply
would be useable, however.

Neil