[Coco] Eric at peak at mail.polarcomm.com

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Jan 5 18:03:46 EST 2004

Eric

I use Pegasus Mail tool and have for years. It allows me to reply to emails by coice.
I have it set to reply to the "Reply to" field.

This is what I get as return and what the rejection is:

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).

  peak at mail.polarcomm.com
    No route to host:
    retry timeout exceeded

Please note there are two "m"s in polarcomm.

james