[Coco] Please don't laugh :(

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sun Jan 4 19:57:51 EST 2004

At 08:47 PM 1/3/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Robert:
>
>I think I understand what you are saying, and that WIDTH80 is only for a
>real DECB system and not a MESS session. Well I started up the Projector 3
>project and once I got the green screen, jsut for S&G's, I entered WIDTH80
>and the screen changed to 80 collums.  Seems to run fine.

The IDE and M.E.S.S are two totally different entities.  The second you
launch the emulator window, the IDE carries on waiting for it's own
commands, etc.  You can minimize the M.E.S.S. window and keep working in
the IDE.  WIDTH 80 is a BASIC command and is not related at all with the
IDE functions.