[Coco] Any reason to put a 6309 in a Coco2?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 4 16:33:32 EST 2004

That was different--a typical example would be LDX #xxxx, where the xxxx
would itself be a two-byte legal instruction that you could safely jump to
but which would have no effect when executed as part of the dummy LDX--a
nice trick for saving bytes in a ROM where space is tight, and hardly
something you'd call "notorious".  No illegal opcodes involved.

Art