[Coco] DEFT Pascal

Kenneth Schunk ken at kenschunk.com
Sun Jan 4 08:41:58 EST 2004

Odd that the disk images don't work. I was using them on the Mac
emulator, but that doesn't run on my new G4 iBook, and I haven't had
time to setup the MESS emulator on it. I've got an older PC downstairs
that I know has working disk images on it - I'll pack those up and send
them on.

I'd bet that the extra bytes are a resource fork that the Mac added,
and that the Mac happily ignores..

Ken