[Coco] DEFT Pascal

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Jan 4 04:18:08 EST 2004

>From: Kenneth Schunk <ken at kenschunk.com>
>Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 20:33:09 -0500

>I know that most people here are using OS-9, so this might not be of
>interest to you. I've put my DEFT Pascal page back online at:

Hey Ken!

I think we've still got a few people using BASIC here.  Rather or not
they'll admit it... :-)

>http://www.kenschunk.com/coco/index.html

Good stuff here!

>  There are two ZIP files there. One is the last version of DEFT Pascal

And what IS up with your virtual disks?

>I've got a stack of 5 1/4 disks with the source code to everything, but
>a couple of them  are giving my PC a hard time. I'd put all of the
>source code online if I could read these disks. Any body out there want
>to take a crack at it?

Bit rot sucks.  I'd be willing to try reading them, but you might want
to draft someone with a better track record at dealing with messed-up
disks.  :-(

>Kenneth Schunk

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org