[Coco] nitros9 download

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Fri Jan 2 18:11:15 EST 2004

I had to download one of them twice to get a good load. I have tested
all three and they check out OK with WinZip's test function.

I have temporarily copied them to http://groups.msn.com/CocoDocs/ :
Uploads

You may have more luck there. You will have to join, but this does
not need approval for now. I'll try to leave them there for a couple
of weeks at least.

Neil