[Coco] Bounces

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Jan 2 13:12:21 EST 2004

At 06:40 AM 1/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>If reading through Gmane or Yahoo:
>
>Member: coco - at - os9al - dot - com
>Subscription disabled.
>Excessive or fatal bounces.
>
>Member: bradleyj2 - at - aol -dot - com
>Please check your spam filtering
>Still receiving 10+ bounces from your address daily

I thought a spam filter just deleted suspicious e-mails.  I wonder if I can
get Eudora to bounce all of my spam over to my ex wife, since she keeps
sending forwards to me. :)

Speaking of forwards... people... don't do this, it just gives spammers
free e-mail names.  No, you won't get lucky if you send the e-mail to 20
friends within the hour, and you won't save a kid's life by generating 1
dollar per person you send the e-mail to, etc. etc.  Stop the madness, stop
forwarding junk.