[Coco] Re: Any reason to put a 6309 in a Coco2?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Jan 2 02:35:09 EST 2004

At 09:14 PM 1/1/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Torsten
>
>There is supposed to be the execute and burnup opcode sequence in the 6800
>and
>supposedly in the 6809. Not sure of what the sequnce was but it was
>rumored to do
>a bit of damage to the processor.

I doubt that because of all the CoCo crashes I've had over the years, you'd
think that the program counter would have jumped around and eventually come
across that certain string of codes.  It's sort of like the theory that
states that an infinite number of monkeys will eventually type something
from Shakespeare, etc. :)